Monday, July 13, 2009

YouTube Song of the Day #1

There are certain songs in this world that fill me with more rage than I know how to handle. One of these songs is most definitely Life Is A Highway. While the Tom Cochrane version is bad enough, the Rascal Flatts one make me want to throw broken bottles at pedestrians.

So after some heavy YouTube research, not only was I shocked to discover the amount of fan videos that use Life As A Highway, I couldn't believe how many seemed to use the song inappropriately. So here's the best of the first 10 pages of YouTube search results. And there were seriously about 50 more pages.





@douchebags who play guitars under the highway:




Video made for elementary school career day. I'm serious:




Perhaps the most inappropriate song + video usage?:


You probably all hate your lives now. If you watched more than 10 seconds of any of those videos, you most likely tore a hole in the space-time continuum. This is all slightly regrettable OKAY BYE BYE.

No comments: