Monday, April 27, 2009

cat at work

Oh, hi. So I don't know about you, but I had a serious case of the Mondays today. Maybe it's just that time of year. Also, it was really rainy and cloudy in Austin today which really sets the mood. I'm really ready for summer! Thank G for teacher summers - although I will really miss working with my friends and this group of students. Thanks to all those that listened to my ass on the radio! Special shout-out to Tommie, for listening AND making a pledge. Also Clint "Soul Man" Morehead. May your radio moment live forever in infamy.

Here's a special video to help you make it through the week. Just check how super frustrated this kitty is at his job! The thing is, I know this is totally fakers, but I don't care. I love the cat moaning sound and the keyboard clickety-clack. I love this cat. He's so stressed! I bet he has a secret candy drawer and some major eye rolls for his boss. Loves it.

Just remember: you probs have it easier than this cat. Or maybe not. Either way, have a great week!

No comments: