Monday, January 26, 2009

successful party down the drain



Well, my 25th has come and gone. I've been 25 almost as long as Obama has been prez. Tight. So far, 25 feels pretty good. It's strange to know that I'm right in the middle between 20 and 30. Oprah always says it gets really good in your 30s, so I'm ok with things heading that way. Anyway, enough about me, let me talk some more about me!

Our birthday party was a success. I know I had a blast and I hope all readers that attended did as well. I was reminded never to hang streamers for any party ever again. I think I will find pieces of streamer in this house when I move out. I want to give a giant shout out to the fellow birthday gal Les, who did a great job rocking those glasses while I drank out of my wine glasses ALL NIGHT. Also, big shout out to Chaps for providing a cookie cake ordered all the way from the East Coast, y'all. Look at that sonuva! The horse is a bit fem.



And finally, please enjoy this video of the greatest gift of all time - the wine spectacles. This may not be on the internet that long, so get it while it's hot.


No comments: