Thursday, January 29, 2009

blingee!

I have been holding off on writing about this for a while. Mostly because I've been so OBSESSED WITH MAKING THEM. This is one of my favorite websites of all time. I discovered it through one of my favorite blogs, the Best Week Ever blog. Over there, they make Blingees all the time. I think it really started to affect my life after Aretha Franklin wore that totally nuts inauguration hat that had the entire country shitting. I'm really super pissed that Halloween is over, because I would have my costume in the bag.

Anyway, making a Blingee will get your heart pumping faster and will tickle your brain! You need a picture with a pretty good close-up of a face. Then you go apeshit adding bling aka putting glitter and hats and sunglasses and even TOILET PAPER ROLLS all over the picture. Make one of your mama for Mother's Day. I just know she will love seeing herself look like a total princess!! LOL. The possibilities are literally endless. There's even a pair of Kanye shutter shades for extreme picture pimping. I love this so much. Check out one of my latest creations. THE BALLER GETS BLINGEE'D. Love u so much Obama.

so tight

No comments: