Saturday, December 6, 2008

saxophone walrus

This has been sweeping the internets, but I have to share it with you in case you haven't seen it. Sarah the walrus playing saxophone. What a baller! I have a soft spot for walruses anyway, because they have whiskers and that tickles my funny bone big time! I just love the way they look. Those crazy arms. Anyway, this girl knows how to party and I would put quality time with this chola on layaway so I could have it eventually. You know she's going to be booked for the next five years.

The wonderful goodness starts around the 37 second mark. Short, but sweet. Someone has tons of time on his hands to train her ass! I love it. Also you can get a laugh out of the trainer dancing in the back. If I could get her and the clapping monkey waiter from Japan together someday, I would be a happy lady.

No comments: