Wednesday, November 5, 2008

gobama



I still can't believe it. I mean, I watched television all night and barely got any sleep. I stared longingly at Anderson Cooper and his wonderful rapport with a hologram of Will.i.am. I made some cupcakes to bring hope to the table. And then homeboy totally won! Wowtown, USA. I wanted to believe, but some part of me still thought he couldn't pull it out. That's what she said! Anyways, he did. So I hope the next four years find us happy and excited and inspired. I'll still be making cupcakes.

4 comments:

cybulski said...

that hologram business w/ will.i.am made me yam-vom in my mouth for a split second.

cybulski said...

nice cupcakes btw.

Daddy-O said...

Why did Anderson Cooper refer to the hologram as Star Trek "beaming". Not even similar! This was clearly an attempt to mimic Star Wars technology.

P.S. Does anybody think this was "real"? I'm guessing it was a CG tv trick and AC was standing there looking at an empty place on the studio floor. Until I see a photo made inside the studio and not a screen capture from the broadcast, I'm calling BS.

P.P.S. Nice work on the cupcakes. Yes, We Can (eat cupcakes)!

cybulski said...

apparently they used 35 cameras to catch every angle possible known to man and then beamed into that "hologram."