Monday, September 8, 2008

tight person of the day: john holt



John Holt? More like, John HOT! This guy rules. The other day I realized I wanted to go on a reggae search. So I did some blogsearch and some investigating and I found this guy. Straight out of Jamaica, John Holt is a huge b.a. I mean, just look at him.

Not only does he look awesome in that hat, John also has some pretty tight claims to fame. He wrote one of Blondie's most popular songs, "The Tide is High." Neato. The song I am sharing with you today was a huge hit in Jamaica. It's smooth and exactly what you want poolside. I can just see myself grilling pineapple and drinking a mojito while I listen to this. Summer ain't over yet! I was listening to some of John's other songs, and he's kind of a charmer. He has a lot of love songs that are sensitive and sweet. He seems pretty authentic and I like that.

John Holt - Stick By Me

No comments: