Monday, September 15, 2008

tight person of the day: carl carlton



I'm going to give you a sec to process that picture before I continue. I dare someone to find me a life size cut out of this and surprise me on my quarter century birthday, when I will probably be crying in the rum candy anyway.

I'm pretty sure that Carl Carlton has never been in question as a tight person. Just his name says enough. Carl Carlton? What a badass! He was made to anchor the nightly news. Well, Carl made the best decision of his life and decided to be a singer instead. Well played, Carl Carlton.

Carl is a soul and funk singer. He was born in 1953 and I couldn't find proof of his real birth name. Perhaps this is really his name, which increases his tightness to a factor that scientists have not yet processed. You might be familiar with Carl for his hit song "She's a Bad Mama Jama" which up until about four years ago I thought was Stevie Wonder. Look, I'll own up to things. I'm happy to admit that it is indeed Carl Carlton singing, or maybe his pecs. Either way. Today, Carl provides me with endless entertainment as I Google image him and listen to this following song on my way home from work. I feel like, if I sing it loud enough, an angel gets his wings.

Carl Carlton - I Wanna Be Your Main Squeeze

No comments: