Wednesday, July 16, 2008

celebrity muppets



The heavens have sent me a gift and no, it wasn't a giant pack of sour gummi worms. It's celebrities that look like Muppets! Some of these are so tight. I mean, are we dead serious with that Al Roker comparison? I will also support anything that features Bruce Vilanch. That's how I got roped into watching one of the seasons of Celebrity Fit Club! So sue me! There is a Dr. Phil one on the source slideshow that had me rolling and also reminded me of my excellent Catchphrase Dr. Phil clues aka me just repeating YOU ARE AN IDIOT at the top of my lungs until someone guessed it. Check some of these out because they make me pee a little.




2 comments:

Bucho said...

haha I have a feeling the zach one was for me :)

Ro said...

pretty much guessed it.