Wednesday, November 24, 2010

tight person of the day: franklin



Franklin is one of my favorite Peanuts characters. He talks about his grandpa a lot and doesn't get Snoopy AT ALL. I really like this guy. He's the last one invited to the impromptu Thanksgiving meal in A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, but he shows anyway because he likes his old buddy Charles. Anyway, Franklin doesn't talk much in the specials, except for the one time he RAPS. (I know, I know.) Franklin gets no love. Look at this seating arrangement.



Anyway, he's a cutie pie. Enjoy your Thanksgiving this year. Take tons of pics of all the great food you consume and then let me see them. Happy Franksgiving!

1 comment:

Mrs. Graham said...

I knew something was missing in my life lately, and now I realize it was your tight blog. Welcome back and happy Thanksgiving!