Tuesday, September 8, 2009

tumbling tumbleweeds



I feel like I have been back at work for three years. Summer seems like it was so long ago. How is this possible? I miss you, summer time freedom. Today I really just had to zone out and listen to something soothing. What better for that job than this amazing song? It relaxes me and also reminds me of the best movie of all time, The Big Lebowski.

The Sons of the Pioneers were a cowboy singing group founded by Roy Rogers. These guys know how to party. I have a soft spot for old country and this hits the spot perfectly. Love all these bros. Enjoy "Tumbling Tumbleweeds" and just remember: it's already almost Wednesday AND it's only 107 days until Christmas! Have an easy and peaceful week, y'all.

1 comment:

Daddy-O said...

Roy Rogers! Old school tight.