Tuesday, March 17, 2009

happy st. patrick's day



Today is a special day. It's St. Patrick's Day but also the birthday of my dear friend and Is This Tight contributor Casey. HBD! Remember that time we were celebrating turning 19 and 20. Seems so long ago. LOLZ.

Anyway, I have some Irish blood in me. County Cork FTW. I like to wear green today and pinch those who are not. To honor this special day and St. Patrick's hard work of driving all the snakes out of his country, I present to you a heartfelt and touching YouTube video. Apparently, a leprechaun was spotted in a tree in a Mobile, Alabama neighborhood. People are freaking! Props to Daniel for telling me about this clip of pure artwork.

Favorite things about this video:
1. Amateur sketch (Just watch and you will see what I mean)
2. Ancient Irish flute (Just watch and you will see what I mean)

Don't get too sloshed tonight or a leprechaun will getchoo.



2 comments:

Bucho said...

This Video...was amazing. Haha.

Marissa said...

That is hysterical! Looking at that amateur sketch, the leprechaun could be anybody.