Wednesday, January 7, 2009

obamicon!



When you are single for a long time, people always say "When you meet him, you will just know and it will happen when you least expect it." It's super frustrating. But guess what, Planet Earth? It happened for me today. I found someone I want to spend all my hours with. And the crazy thing is, it's not a someone at all. IT'S A WEBSITE.

This is a place where I can kill some serious time. This newfound fountain of happiness is called Obamicon, and you can upload pictures and essentially make an Obama poster with yourself in it. That poster was everywhere for a while, and here is an exciting opportunity to waste time and make yourself laugh. PRICELESS. Check out the ones I've already made. I'm really proud of myself. Now I can officially say I have two boyfriends: iTunes and Obamicon.





Go try it and then I want to see all the ones you make! How tight?

No comments: