Sunday, December 14, 2008

Salute to Ol' Blue Eyes


There are a few songs I particularly enjoy playing in the evening with my window open here in Manhattan. One For My Baby by Frank Sinatra is one of the best ways you could possibly end your night. I hope you have your finest Cab Sav or your best whiskey for this one.

One For My Baby - Frank Sinatra

Bonus: Frank singing One For My Baby in Young at Heart



P.S. Frank sporting the sad clown look is on the creepy side. But I truly recommend the entire album if you're looking to get extra classy.

2 comments:

Ro said...

this is tight. the thing is, he's probably pretty young there but already has extreme leather face from years of hard living. i want this song played over a montage of me getting ready for work.

Daddy-O said...

Great song and a great album. Does your window face Hoboken?