Thursday, October 16, 2008

upside down dogs

I know posting has been slow this week. Work is bananas! But even in the darkest of days, we all need something to feel good about. For me, it's eating a cream cheese brownie in pajama pants while watching two hours of the Starz channel. Look, if KXAN and Time Warner are going to have a battle, then Starz is a fine alternative for me. I decided that something Lesley sent me the other day was just the ticket for the blog. Something to make us all rejoice at the beauty of human life.

Yes, I'm talking about pictures of upside down dogs. Or picture of dogs taken upside down. Either way, it's tight. As I sit and scroll through these, I know what love and happiness are all about. Talk about a stress reliever! I had about fifty good LOLs at these. Now I just need this cold weather snap to stick and for Starbucks to put out those red Christmas cups and we are GOLDEN, my friends.