Saturday, October 4, 2008

tight person of the day: gwen ifill

So we all watched the Veep debate. Palin still sucks, Biden's got weird hair, and overall I'm still pretty nerv for our country. However, there was a very interesting and happy surprise during this whole mess and her name is Gwen Ifill.

Gwen has worked her way into my heart with her probing questions and turquoise raw silk blazer from Talbots. Apparently she broke her foot the day before the debate, but was still able to hobble to the stage and laugh silently at Palin. Anywayz, she is a senior correspondent for NewsHour so that means she works with my dreamboat man, Jim Lehrererrerrr. She also moderated the 2004 Veep debate between Cheney and Edwards and was supposedly "snippy" to Cheney. GO GWEN. I'm giving it up to Gwen because I'm tired of everyone acting like Sarah Palin is the woman they want to hang out with. It's Gwen! I so want to take her to Torchy's.

So I present to you: the many moods of Gwen Ifill.



The hot pink-inyerface-not getting away with it-Gwen.



The this is making me nervous-about to throw a punch but holding back-Gwen



The happy-smiling-IjustgotinvitedtoTorchy's-Gwen

No comments: