Tuesday, October 7, 2008

tight person of the day: barbara lynn



Oh, I'm sorry - haven't heard of Barbara Lynn? Well, get ready to have your mind blown apart. This is just about the coolest lady around. She is a huge baller and I don't throw that term around loosely.

Barbara Lynn was born in beautiful Beaumont, Texas. She plays guitar and totes spends her free time perfecting how to look like a huge badass. I have had her song "You'll Lose a Good Thing" stuck in my head for about a week. This song was a #1 R&B (real and baller) hit in 1962.

I can't get over this lady on guitar! I don't know, but it's make me crazy, nahmean? She's tight. I think it's killing me how her ankles are crossed so daintily. Perfection. I have some Barbara Lynn but I bought it on iTunes and sadly can't upload it for you. However, please take the time to watch this video of her singing that aforementioned song which is driving me wild, in a good way. This is one of those songs that makes me want to get up and scream, "Grab your lady!" I mean, it's really like a last song of the night. Anyway, she looks great and sounds even better and you really don't want to pass that up.

No comments: