Monday, October 27, 2008

halloween things



So the Halloween festivities have begun. I can't believe it's on Friday! I still need to make my Veruca Salt costume and then all will be right in the world. I attempted some Halloween cupcakes (see above). Pretty good, except I started running out of black decorating icing, therefore there is a modern avant garde striped cupcake in the top right. Whatevs! Also, that stuff is way harder to squeeze out than I thought. That's what she said!



Then we got to carvin'. Guess who made the llama jack-o-lantern? SO HARD TO GUESS. I free-handed that bitch! Look good? Griff's howling wolves really moves me. It looks fantastic. And Lesley's brontosaurus song and dance man is perfect for puttin' on the ritz. He's even sporting a bow tie. The countdown is on!

1 comment:

Nicolai said...

forgot to mention i've been eating those cupcakes for breakfast. waking up never tasted so delicious.