Friday, September 5, 2008

tight person of the day: nightmares on wax



So this DJ combines everything I love pretty much. He's got some pretty tight beats, some nice voice singing that soothes my soul, and ORGAN. I will listen to almost anything that has extended organ time. So when the Jonas Brothers finally release that blues/soul album, I am going to LOSE IT.

His name is George Evelyn aka DJ EASE. He is almost rocking some tiny vampire sunglasses in the pic above. He releases his music under the name "Nightmares on Wax." Basically, this dude is in the chill zone. I enjoy putting his music on while I am reading/using my Dirt Devil/moisturizing. It's just the perfect background music for almost anything. And it has ORGAN. So I want to share this song with you, and I hope you can put it to good use at some point over the weekend. TGIF!

Nightmares on Wax - Da Feelin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Organ stuff you might like:
-Jackie Mittoo
-Virgil Fox
-"Summer in the City" by Quincy Jones