Sunday, September 28, 2008

One 4 the Ladies: Older Dudes I'm Crunching On

I have no idea what inspired this post, but there are some older actors that I'm crushing on. I think that we have a supportive community that allows me to share such things. Let's discuss.

Sam Elliot


If you don't think this man is good lookin', then you probably don't have a pulse. AM I RIGHT LADIES? I think we can all agree here.

John Mahoney



I can't really explain this one, but I love Frasier's dad. I feel like if I saw old pictures of him in the service, he would've been a lady killer. He's good in Dan In Real Life. Not like I've seen that movie. Twice.

Mikhail Baryshnikov


This one is a shout out for all the moms out there who knew what they were talking about. Baryshnikov is a good looking fella. And the amazing part is that he still seems extremely manly, despite the tights and ballet shoes. But of course he was kind of a jerk to Carrie. Lolz.

Ed Harris


Another one for the moms. But they got it right. He's a looker.

Victor Garber


I can't really explain this one either, but I'm semi-obsessed with this guy. I get mad every single time I watch Legally Blonde because of the part where he hits on Elle and she turns him down. WHAT AN IDIOT.

Okay, you ladies can add your own. Or tell me that I need a life. Both are acceptable.

2 comments:

Bucho said...

The thing is...

Chappell said...

lololololoal d98f6asdiuyfaidshfkal8ds6f7adsasddddddddddddddd maybe i should amend this.