Thursday, August 14, 2008

tight people of the day: blind faith



For a really long time, a time which perhaps has not ended, I was obsessed with Blind Faith's song "Can't Find My Way Home." I was totally in love with it because it's the end song that runs during the credits to one of my favorite movies ever, Fandango. But that's another post.

Here's the thing about Blind Faith. Two of the four members are Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood. How tight is that? The other super tight thing is that I had trouble picking two songs to share with you. Because they all suck. SIKE. They are all baller. The musicianship is awesome and the small group of songs they produced have truly lasted through the years.

Blind Faith is a rock band that only released one album in 1969. This makes them even cooler, because they were so mysterious. I mean, one album? Tight. I feel like Blind Faith is the kind of album that every dude listens to in his bedroom and then tries to play on a crappy guitar at a house party. But that's ok with me, because I would rather hear some d.a. play Blind Faith over Blind Melon for the 600th time. Anywayz, their album went to #1 and they definitely had some success for a bit. However, they broke up within a year, probably because they couldn't agree on what kind of badass pants to wear. Look at those pants! I'm in love. So here's a little Blind Faith to enjoy poolside.

Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home

No comments: