Monday, June 23, 2008

n'sync: greatest artists of all time?

Tonight I went on a bad music video YouTube spree. I just felt like it. I dug up N'Sync's ultimate classic video for "I Drive Myself Crazy." This is the worst video ever made. Or the best, depending on what side you want to bat for here. The thing is, I think I have a rib injury from laughing. They are all shoved in that asylum room and have to pretend to be slowing going insane while still wearing Hugh Hefner pajamas! LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Please watch this if you are feeling down or just generally want to laugh. And don't you dare think for one second that I didn't vote for this on TRL back in the day, BECAUSE I DID. Chris Kirkpatrick (yes, I know their names JEALOUS?) is rocking the dreadlocks/Adam Duritz look here. How dapper is he? And then he takes one shoe off and sings? This is so tight! JT has the bottle blonde NOTTHATI'MCOMPLAINING. I used to get really excited when that girl gives him the necklace back because I thought maybe he could somehow reach through the television and ask me out. Look, it was a low point. Also, Lance Bass with a girl! HELLO! Now, excuse me, but I need to get back to watching Master of Dance hosted by Joey Lawrence.


3 comments:

Henri said...

I definitely forgot how bad that video was. Absolutely ridicydonk! JLake is still sexy even though he has a booszy hair cut.

Bucho said...

This brought back so many things I needed to narrow my thoughts down to the top 10.

1) I participated in the blonde tip phenomenon (there are pics to prove it).
2) We all know who carried this band.
3) J.C. Chasez really does look crazy in this (Don't look into his eyes!)
4) Lance was always my fav and who I thought was the best looking. THERE'S YOUR SIGN.
5) N'Sync > Backstreet Boys Anyday.
6) Their manager was a total pederass.
7) Joey FATone will now host any p.o.s. reality show on TV.
8) What happened to Chris?
9) JTim's hair looks like a bowl of wet noodles.
10) I have their greatest hits CD :(

Plz expect more comments like this if they are brought up again.

Chappell said...

In response to Blake, Chris was on that VH1 show for .025 seconds, Man Band.

JT'S bleach job is unreal. Does he still have any scalp left? Was this video circa the years he was boning Brit Brit?

I will jam to that Greatest Hits CD any day. Put in the car and cruise 45 mph, I will sing at the top of my lungs. I would kind of still jam to some of the songs off their last album, is that sad? I think it kind of is.

This blog needs more NSync posts in 2k8 and 2k9.