Friday, June 20, 2008

hold the phone

I have been saying for a while that I would love to see a crappy remake of Match Game brought to the small screen. It's by far my favorite game show. However, I always wanted the remake to actually look like the seventies with the sick orange carpet. Also, I wanted it to use the seventies censors. Well, there is a remake in the works but with some big losers. I'm sorry, but Sarah Silverman is pretty unfunny to me. And this is just another chance for her to use various terms for her "lady parts." BOR-ING. I like Niecy Nash simply based on Reno 911! so maybe she'll be ok. Hopefully, with Robert Smigel at the helm, we can get some good stuff. If not, I have scores of episodes saved on my Tivo to keep my Match Game hunger at bay.

2 comments:

Megan Hamilton said...

I DON'T LIKE SARAH SILVERMAN, EITHER

Megan Hamilton said...

oh crap i was still in all caps from the major asldfkjas;ldfj-ing i did in that email