Tuesday, May 13, 2008

tight people of the day: kris kristofferson and rita coolidge

I'm very feeling inspired by friends today to make posts. The inspiration for this one is Megan Hamilton. She sent me this clip a while back and told me I would probably be all over it. Well, she must be a mind reader because I was. I absolutely fell in love with this clip. These two were married at one point and had a kid, but mostly I can't handle the enormous amounts of sexual tension/just plain good singing going on here. I feel like this video is such an awesome pick-me-up (especially right now because I have sushi and Amy's ice cream dead weight). I want everything she has on. Actually, I just want to be her. She's got some Cherokee in her and I've got some Comanche in me, so I'm not too far from becoming her. I need to get a middle hair part and a set of good pipes and I'm set. Also, Rita is a huge baller because before she married Kris, she was with Stephen Stills AND Graham Nash. Tight times two! Apparently, she might have been part of the reason CSNY broke up in 1970. Kris is just a huge baller all the time, and that goes without saying. My favorite Kris Kristofferson thing is when he was in Big Top Pee-Wee. He was so good in that. I also want to dedicate this video to Griffin because I feel like she would appreciate it, too, for some reason.


1 comment:

Megan Hamilton said...

this is definitely tight.