Wednesday, May 21, 2008

put these on asap












Most of us have probably seen these bad album covers. If not, you can see more at the source. But I have to say, if I was given the chance to record an album I would go balls to the wall like these tools. I mean, if you've got one shot, just go for it. Elephants in wigs?! TIGHT! Also, the "many facets of Roger" appear to be mostly one facet. And that guy with the dog is terribly cocky. Poor pooch.

The site is worth checking out for many reasons, but one of them is the incredible Millie Jackson, whose album Back to the Shit, showcases her taking a dump. I was going to post the cover, but then I realized I didn't want first time readers to never read again. You'll have to see it for yourself. Also, believe it or not, my dad actually owns some Millie Jackson.

source

2 comments:

lp said...

"songs for gay dogs" must be very popular at dog shows. i have to get that record. i wonder if you can use it to test whether or not your dog is gay?

or do they mean happy?

Ro said...

i want to believe gay gay, not happy gay, just because that's more hilarious to me. maybe millions of americans secretly think their dog is gay. this could be the answer.