Wednesday, May 28, 2008

grace jones on pee wee's christmas special



Blah, blah, Paul Reubens in an adult theater. I don't give a crap. Haters to the left. Pee Wee's Playhouse shaped my youth and in my opinion, Pee Wee Herman is one of the biggest ballers of all time. All of America's youth should be taught the ways of Pee Wee and his movies should be screened at every elementary school across the nation. Anyway, here's a classic clip from Pee Wee's Christmas special. It's the intro to his show followed by Grace Jones singing Little Drummer Boy. I mean, how freakish can you get! I love this slut.


1 comment:

Sissy Emmons Hobizal said...

I am hollering at this with all my might.

a) I was obsessed with Pee Wee Herman and have spent marathons watching all his playhouse and david letterman clips on youtube...

b) Grace Jones is one of my idols in fact I was her for halloween two years ago not that anyone would ever forget

c) I watch this clip every Christmas

d) wtf is that metal breast plate/such a baller