Saturday, May 24, 2008

everyone uses facebook



Here's something disturbing/hilarious. If you remember, Jim McGreevey was the governor of New Jersey but then he came out while in office and resigned. You know, the guy that was all like, "My truth is that I am a gay American." Supposedly, he was being blackmailed by some guy he possibly dated or made out with or something. Look, I never claimed to be on top of real news. Anyway, since then, his ex-wife has come forward with a lot of tawdry things to say about it and appeared on Oprah and other shows. She has written some book. She and Jim are still pretty involved in custody battles and junk. He lives with his new boyfriend in some mansion and I don't really know what he does now. But he does use Facebook. How do we know? Well, some football playing teen named Corey that came out a few years and got a little publicity is having a birthday party. And he made a Facebook invite for it. Just like we do! The thing is, he invited all his Facebook friends, including Jim McGreevey. But Jimmy Boy can't come. AND HE ACTUALLY RESPONDED AS TO WHY.

Photobucket

Um, what? This is so nuts. But it really gets my goat. I guess it just goes to show that we all sit around and play on Facebook and anyone that says he doesn't is a damn liar. This proves that my truth is that I am a Facebook American.

source

1 comment:

Chappell said...

i'll be in court this week, sad face. lol. kind of a baller